主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-4-17 20:12:27 |显示全部楼层
1997; Japan; 133 minutes; color; widescreen (1.85:1); Dolby Digital
Director / original story / screenplay: Hayao MIYAZAKI
Supervising animators: Masahi ANDO / Kitaro KOSAKO / Yoshifumi KONDO
Art directors: Kazuo OGA / Nizuo YAMAMOTO / Satoshi KURODA / Naoya TANAKA / Youzou TAKESHIGE
Music: Joe HISAISHI
Song "Mononoke Hime": Music by Joe HISAISHI / Lyrics by Hayao MIYAZAKI / Sung by Yoshikazu MERA
Voice of Ashitaka: Youji MATSUDA
Voice of San: Yuriko ISHIDA
Voice of Eboshi: Yuuko TANAKA
Voice of Gonza: Tsunehiko KAMIJO
Voice of Toki: Sumi SHIMAMOTO
Voice of Moro: Akihiro MIWA
Voice of Okkotonushi: Hisaya MORISHIGE
Voice of Hii-sama: Mitsuko MORI
Hokoto: In ancient times, the land lay covered in forests, where from ages long past, dwelt the spirits of the Gods. Back then, man and beast lived in harmony. But as time went by, most of the Great Forests were destroyed. Those that remained were guarded by gigantic beasts, who owed their allegince to the Great Forest Spirit. For those were the days of Gods, and of Demons.
* Title *
Princess
Mononoke
Ashitaka: Yakkul, come on boy.
Ashitaka: Girls!
Kaya: Ashitaka!
Ashitaka: There's something strange going on. You have to hurry, the Wise Woman wants everybody back to the village at once.
Kaya: We just came from Jousan.
Ashitak: Did he see something?
Kaya: Yes, in the forest, something's wrong!
Girl2: The birds have all gone!
Girl1: And the animals too!
Ashitaka: I'll go to the watch tower and check with Jousan. Now you three hurry back home, and be quick about it!
Kaya: All right. Be careful!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashitaka: Something's there . . .
Ashitaka: Jousan, did you see it too?
Jousan: I did, it isn't human.
Ashitaka: The Wise Woman is calling everybody back to the village.
Jousan: There, look.
Jousan: It's some kind of Demon!
Ashitaka: A Demon?!
Demon Nago: Grahhhh!
Ashitaka: Run, Yakkul, run!
Ashitaka: It's headed for the village. I've got to stop it!
Jousan: Prince Ashitaka! Wait! Be careful, that thing is cursed, don't let it touch you!
Ashitaka: Here! Yakkul! * Whistles *
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashtiaka: Calm your fury, oh might Lord, whatever you may be, God or Demon, please leave us in peace!
Girl 2: The monster!
Kaya: Come on!
Ashitaka: Go back! Please, leave our village alone! Stop, please! STOP!
Girl2: Ahhh!
Kaya: Get up!
Ashtiaka: Kaya!
Demon Nago: * Squeals in pain *
Ashtiaka: Run!
Kaya: Come on, hurry!
Demon Nago: * Squeals *
Man1: He killed it!
Man2: Fetch the Wise Woman!
Man3: Don't put the fires out yet!
Kaya: Ahitaka . . . Are you all right?
Ashitaka: Kaya, don't touch it. This wound is evil.
Man1: The Prince has been hurt!
Man3: Where's the Wise Woman?!
Man2: Here she comes!
Wise Woman: You must keep away from him, all of you. Everyone stay back!
Kaya: What should we do?
Wise Woman: Take this and pour it over his wounds, child, slowly.
Wise Woman: Oh nameless God of Rage and Hate, I bow before you. A moung will be raised and funeral rights performed on this ground where you have fallen. Pass on in peace and bear us no hatred.
Demon Nago: Disgusting little creatures. Soon all of you will know my hate, and suffer as I have suffered . . .
Wise Woman: I'm afraid this is very bad. The stones tell me the boar God came from far to the West. He had some kind of poison inside him, driving him mad. A poisonouse hatred that consumed his heart and flesh and turned him into a Demon monster. Prince Ashitaka.
Ashitaka: Yes.
Wise Woman: Show everyone your right arm.
Elder1: * Gasps * What's it mean?
Wise Woman: My Prince, are you prepared to learn what fate the stones have fortold you?
Ashitaka: Yes. I was prepared the very moment that I let my arrow fly.
Wise Woman: * Nods * The infection will spread throught your whole body, bone and flesh alike. It will cause you great pain, then kill you.
Elder1: Is there no way we can stop it?
Man1: The Prince got that wound by defending our village and saving our lives!
Man2: Do we just sit here, and watch him die?
Wise Woman: You can not alter your fate, my Prince. However you can rise to meet it if you choose. Look at this. This iron ball was found in the boar's body. This is what hurt him so. It shattered his bones and burned it's way deep inside him. This is what turned him into a Demon. There is evil at work in the land to the West, Prince Ashitaka. It's your fate to go there and see what you can see with eyes unclouded by hate. You may find a way to life the curse. You understand?
Ashitaka: Yes.
Elder2: We are the last of the Emishi. It's 500 hundred years since the Emporer destroyed out tribs and droce the remnents out our people to the East. Some managed to survive all these years, but the blood of our tribe has grown thinner and weaker with each genertation. Now our last Prince must cur his hair and leave us, never to return? Sometimes I think the Gods are laughing at us.
Wise Woman: Our laws forbid us from watching you go, Ashitaka. Whatever comes to pass now, you are dead to us, forever. . . . Farewell.
Ashitaka: Kaya, what are you doing here? You know it's forbidden.
Kaya: Do you think I care about that? I cam to give you this so you won't forget your little sister.
Ashitaka: Your Crystal Dagger, Kaya I can't take this.
Kaya: Please keep it with you, brother, to protect you. You must take it with you, please, I want you to have it so you won't . . . forget.
Ashitaka: Kaya you know I could never forget you.
Yakkul: * Wuffs *
* The sound of crickets mingle with distant screams as Yakkul's hoof beats cresendo and
fade *
Ashitaka: A battle?
Ashitaka: No . . . a masacur.
Soilder1: Where are you going? Come back here you coward!
Soilder2: They're unarmed, move in!
Archer1: Look, up there, on the hill!
Archer2: It's a warrior!
Archer3: Good! His head is mine!
Ashitaka: You! Stop!
Soilder1: Stop!
Ashitaka: My arm. What's happening to me?
Soilder1: Stop him!
Horseback Rider: Hurry! Stop him before he gets away!
Ashitaka: Let me pass! I'm warning you!
Horseback Rider: A Demon . . . !
Peasent1: Well, look over there.
Peasent2: Who's that?
Peasent3: I've never seen him before.
Jigo: Ohn, tastes like super donkey piss.
Child: Mommy look!
Jigo: There he is now.
Ashitaka: Will this be enough?
Rice Lady: Hey there! What are you trying to pull, this isn't money! Give me back my rice you little thief!
Jigo: Excuse me but may I examine that?
Rice Lady: Go ahead.
Jigi: Hummm . . . My God! But this is a lump of pure gold! You silly woman! However if it's money you want I'll pay for the rice and take this nugget off your hands. What do you say? My good people, is there a moneychanger who can tell us how much this is worth? No? All right. Now I'm just a monk, but I'd say, three bags of rice at least. That's right, maybe even more! Hey, wait a minuet, where you going?
Rice Lady: Where are you going!?
Jigo: Woah!
Rice Lady: Gimmie my gold!
Jigo: Hey, what's your hurry? You can't just rush off now! We've only just met! We have got your rice and everythings fine. Your a man of few words, I understand. Well, don't you even think of thanking me, it was my pleasure. In fact I should be thanking you, really. You see I was caught in that battle. I saw what you did to those Samurai, you fought like a Demon! Where'd you learn to fight like that? . . . I see you noticed we're being followed. That's what we get for waving that gold nugget around. They'll wait hill we're asleep and then they'll slit our throats. Wat do you say we give them a little demonstration of how fast we can run, huh?
Jigo: So, the Demon monster turned out to be a giant boar.
Ashitaka: I followed it's trail Westward, through the mountains, to where the Samurai were attacking those villagers, but then-
Jigo: You lost it. That's life. See this place here? When I came here last, a few years back, this was a lovely little village. But then there must have been a flood, or a landslide, or a fire. The only sure thing is that everybody's dead. These days, there are angry ghosts all around us. Dead from wars, sickness, starvation, and nobody cares. So you say your cursed? Well, so what? So's the whole damned world.
Ashitaka: I was wrong to fight in that village. Two men are dead becayse of me.
Jigo: Samurai thugs. You win some you lose some. Here, hand me your bowl. My point is that everybody dies, boy. Some now, some later. From Brothel girl to Emporer. . . . Huh . . . I've heard them say, that the Empoer has promised a an intire hill of gold to anyone who can help him live forever. . . . Beautiful bowl, I've seen one other like it. Have you ever heard of the Emishi people? They're said to ride Red Elks. They also use stone arrowheads just like you. 'Course they were all whiped out 500 years ago. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone where you're from. Anyway I've got bigger fish to fry.
Ashitaka: Have you ever come across anything like this before?
Jigo: Never have.
Ashitaka: It came from the giant board. It was inside him, and I'm sure it was this little ball of iron that killed him.
Jigo: * Grunts in agreement * . . . There's a place high in the mountains far to the West of here. It's where the Spirit of the Forest dwels and it's a very dangerouse place for humans. To enter there is certain death.
Ashitaka: The Spirit of the Forest?
Jigo: I've been told the beasts there are all giants, just as they were in the dawn of time. . .
Ashitaka: . . .
Jigo: See you there my friend. . .
Ox Driver1: Come on, move it!
Drivers: Hiah! Hiah!
Eboshi: The sooner we get this rice home the sooner we eat. Let's move!
Ox Driver2: Coming this way! Wolves!
Eboshi: Don't let the oxen panick! Stay calm, take up your positions.
Gonza: Keep your powder day! Make sure you wait for them to come within range!
Eboshi: Ready . . . and fire!
Eboshi: Second round, fire!
Gunman: Fire!
Gonza: That was it? They weren't so big.
Eboshi: They're just pups. Wait till you see their mother.
Ox Driver1: Where are they?
Eboshi: It's Moro!
Eboshi: Come on. . .
Gonza: Ha ha ha! We killed her!
Eboshi: You forget she is a God. It will take mare than that.
Gonza: She certainly did some damage.
Eboshi: We'll move out now.
Gonza: But what about the men she pushed over the cliff?!
Eboshi: They're dead. Let's get the living home.
Ashitaka: Still breathing . . . Hang on.
Ashitaka: Huh?
Moro: * Growls *
Ashitaka: My name is Ashitaka. I've travled far from lands to the East. Are you ancient Gods and have I at last come to the realm of the Spirit of the Forest?
San: Go away!
Karoko: Yeahhhh! Help! Ahhhh!
Ashitaka: A Kodama! I never though I would see one of them here . . .
Karoko: Ah-ah-ah-ah . . . Ya!
Ashitaka: Easy there. You don't want to make your injuries worse do you?
Kodama: Cli-cli-click-click!
Ashitaka: He's a tree spirit, he brings good luck. It's a sign this forest is healthy.
Karoko: But they'll lead their Lord and master right to us!
Ashitaka: Who do you mean? You mean those Wolves I just saw?
Karoko: No, I mean a real monster! Like a huge, enormuse deer! Except they say it's got a human's face sometimes, and then at night they say it-
Kodama: Cli-cli-cli-clickity!
Karoko: Ahhh! Where'd it go?! Yeahhh! Look! Re-enforsments! We're doomed! Oh no!
Ashitaka: If Yakkul's not afraid, then we have nothing to worry about here.
Karoko: Ahh!
Ashitaka: Would you be kind enough to grant us passage through you're forest, little one?
Karoko: Oh no. . .
Karoko: Ehhh. . .sir I really think we should turn around now. I wonder, did I ever mention that no humans have ever made it through these woods alive? There's a lovely trail back across the river.
Ashitaka: The current is to swift for us to get across. And your frien's injuries are very bad. If we don't get him back soon he doesn't have a chance.
Ashitaka: Hey, little fellow, are you showing us the way or just getting us more lost?
Karoko: Please sir! I'm really pretty sure they're not trying to help us get home! Oh my God there's thousands of them. . .
Ashitaka: Look at that. That must be their mother. A fine old tree.
Ashitaka: Ohhh. . . This place is magical.
Ashitaka: The tracks of those Wolves and the girl with them. This place must be where the four of them live.
Karoko: Sir I think maybe we took a wrong turn somewhere? This is a place for Gods and Demons.
Ashitaka: I think we're safe. We'll rest a bit.
Ashitaka: More tracks? Whatever made these. . .made them recently.
Ashitaka: * Gasps * Aughh!
Karoko: Sir! What's going on?! Are you all right?!
Karoko: Ah sir, what just happened there? You went white as a sheet all of a sudden. I warned you about this place.
Ashitaka: Here . . . Did you see anything just then?
Karoko: Like what?
Ashitaka: Forget it . . . Hang on just a little longer, your almost home.
Rifleman: I've failed her . . .
Ashitaka: It's gone. Whatever it was. . .
Ashitaka (thinking): That's strange. Suddenly he doesn't feel heavy at all.
Karoko: My arm it, it doesn't hurt! It's HEALED! Ack! No, it's still broken. . .
Karoko: Yah-ha! Sir you were right! We made it back home just like you said!
Ashitaka: It's a fortress. . .
Karoko: It's Lady Eboshi's Iron Town. We make iron here from the ore in the sand.
Karoko (far off): Hey there! Look it's me!
Boatman1: Look, there!
Karoko (still far off): Hellllllloooo!
Boatman1: Someone's come out of the woods!
Boatman2: Is it the Wolf girl?
Karoko: Look it's me! Karoko the Ox Driver! Ahh-ha-ha-ha!
Villagers: It's Karoko!
Karoko's alive! He's alive!
Let's go see!
Warrior: It's true, Karoko is still alive!
Gonza: Quiet! Stop that noise! I'm trying to tally these accounts here, so shut up!
Villager: But haven't you heard? Karoko's come back from the dead!
Gonza: What?!
Man1: This is unbelievable!
Man2: Where are the other's, Karoko?
Man3: Yes! Is my son with you?
Karoko: I'm afraid we're the only one's who made it.
Woman: It's never the guards that die.
Gonza: Stand aside!
Man1: That man in the weird costume sir, who do you think he could be?
Gonza: He's obviously an outsider.
Karoko: Aughh . . . Listen to me everyone! This stranger saved our lives! he carried the Rifelman all the way back! You should be greatful to him! Augh! Hey, watch the arm! Ahhh!
Gonza: Hold it right there!
Gonza: I'm very greatful to you for bringing these men back to us, stranger. But something doesn't smell right. You got back hre almost as fast as we did and through the Forbidden Forest! On top of that you did it with two badly injured man and you-
Toki: Karoko!
Gonza: -want me to believe that you-
Toki: Karoko! You alive!
Karoko: Toki, my love!
Toki: * Gasps * That's just great! How are you ever going to drive the oxen now all banged up and mangled!?
Karoko: But my little flower. . .!
Toki: You scared me half to death! Don't you little flower me! I wish the Wolves had eaten you! Then maybe I could have found a real husband!
Karoko: Sweetness, can we discuss this later?
Gonza: Toki, save your sweet nothings for some other time!
Toki: And as for you, Gonza! A fine captain of the guard you are! Always strutting and throwing your weight around once the dangers OVER! You never do a lick of work around here!
Gonza: That's unfair and untrue!
Toki (gentle): Thanks, stranger. My husbands an idiot but I'm glad he's back safe and sound.
Ashitaka: That's a relief. I was starting to think I've done something wrong by bringing him back home.
Toki: Ha ha ha! Say, why don't you take the mask off? I bet your really handsome.
Eboshi: Gonza? Bring the stranger to me later. I would like to thank him personaly. Karoko.
Karoko: Ah, uh, yes?
Eboshi: I'm happy your back. And I apoligize.
Karoko: Ah, o.k.
Toki: Uh oh my Lady. You really shouldn't tell him things like that. If you're too nice to him he'll walk all over you!
Eboshi: I hope you'll forgive me too, Toki. I was responsible, I should have never let it happen.
Toki: Oh that's all right. My Lady, if you hadn't been there the Wolves would have eaten everyone one and we would have to find ourselves new husbands.
* Women laugh *
Eboshi: Get some rest, travelr. I will see you this evaning.
Toki: Wow, hey! Your not handsome, your GORGEOUSE!
Rice Man: There! You know they had to fight off Wolves to get this rice through!
Woman: Just dish it out!
Women: Is he there?
There he is!
Where is he?
Over there, near the back!
Woman1: Toki was right. He is handsome!
Woman2: Yeah, no bet!
Woman3: But he's so young!
Woman4: That never stopped you before!
* Women laugh *
Man1: Quiet out there! We lost some good men today.
Man2: Yeah! There's lots of gorgeouse men in here honey!
Women1: I've seen cattle that look better!
Woman3: Listen stranger, why don't you come over to our place? You don't want to stay in this stinking old bar.
Man3: Look woman! We risked our lives to bring you the rice your all eating tonight. So watch your mouth!
Woman2: And who made the iron that paid for that rice? Huh? Tell me that.
Woman3: Yeah, we're pumping those bellows while you pigs are in bed!
Ashitaka: Actually, if it's not to much troubel lady's, I would like to see where you work.
* Women gasp *
Woman1: You would?
Woman3: We'll have to work in make-up tonight!
Women: Don't be a stranger.
Don't forget now!
We'll be waiting!
Man3: It's best not to pay them any mind you know. Lady Eboshi spoils them rotten, that's why they'er like that.
Ashitaka: Well, they say that happy women make a happy village.
Man4: Happy! Huh! Those kind of women, working here?!
Man1: Liven' like that, it's a disgrace! They defile the iron! The Lady Eboshi goes around buying every contract of every Brothel girl she can find.
Oldman: My Lady has a kind hear that's all.
Man3: You got rice on your chin old man.
Man4: Well it's true! Everything here has turned upside down since she showed up!
Man2: That's right! She's not even afraid of the Gods, that woman. Why you should have seen the way she delt with Nago. Am I right?
Ashitaka: Who's Nago?
Man2: Who's Nago?! The gignatic boar God! He used to rule this whole forest! We couldn;t even get near the mountains with him around. Nothing to do but sit around on our backsides for monthes, staring at a bunch of angery boars.
Man1: Mm-hum. See, the iron in the sand under this town had all been dug out.
Man2: So then we tried to get at the iron under the mountain, but Nago wasen't going to stand for that.
Man3: The problem was, before we could dig for the iron we had to clear away the forest. And that's what made the boar angry.
* Men laughing at a guy dancing *
Man1: He's feeling no pain.
Man2: Then one day, Lady Eboshi came along with her warriors and her rifles.
Man3: Young man, what's wrong? Is something hurting your arm?
Ashitaka: No. I was just thinking about the boar God. I was thinking of how he must have died filled with hate.
Eboshi: Forgive me for keeping you waiting stranger. That's good iron. We were running behind with tomorrow's shipment. Let's have a rest. You may tell the others.
Woman: Yes ma'am.
Eboshi: Some think your either a spy for the Wolf girl or Lord Isano and his Samurai. There are a lot of people out there with their eye on this iron. Why are you here, if you don't mind my asking?
Ashitaka: I believe you'll reconginze this. It shattered the bones of a giant boar. Rotted his flesh and turned him into a monster. I fought with him and for that I was cursed with this mark on my arm. And soon it will kill me.
Eboshi: Where is it you come from? I've never seen a Red Elk like that before.
Ashitaka: I have cme a very long way. I can't tell you more than that.
Gonza: Answer my Lady's questions or I'll cut you in half!
Eboshi: What do you plan to do? What exactly are you here for?
Ashitaka: To see with eyes unclouded, by hate.
Eboshi: Eyes unclouded? Ha-ha-ha! That explains it. Come, I'll show you all my secrets.
Gonza: Is taht wise my Lady?
Eboshi: Gonza take over for me.
Gonza: Ahhh, ohh, eugrahhh!
Eboshi: This is my garden. None of the towns-people dare to come here. Follow me if you wish to learn my secret.
Eboshi: Good evening.
Lepor Woman1: We've only just finished it my Lady.
Eboshi: It's still to heavy.
Lepor Woman2: Perhaps if you didn't hold it so delicatly?
Lepor Man1: My Lady, if you make them any lighter they'll fall apart.
Eboshi: I trust you to figure it out. They're not for me. They're for the other women here.
Lepor Woman1: Ha, that'll be something to see.
Eboshi: This is the latest Rifle that I've asked these people to design. The one's we brought here have turned out to be too heavy. These will kill forest monsters AND peirce throught he thickist Samurai armor.
Lepor Man1: You'd better watch out there, young man. The Lady Eboshi wants to rule the world.
Eboshi: I'm sorry to have to push you all so hard. I'll have wine sent down later.
Lepor Man1: Ohhh, that would be nice.
Ashitaka: First you steal the boar's forest from him then transform him into a Demon. Now your making even deadlier weapons. How much more hatred and pain do you think we need?!
Eboshi: Yes, I'm the one who shot the boar. And I'm sorry that you suffer, I truely am. That brainless pig, I'm the one he should have put a curse on, not you.
Eboshi: Does that right hand of yours wish to kill me now, Ashitaka.
Ashitaka: If it would life the curse, I'd let it tear you apart. But even that wouldn't end the killing now would it?
Eboshi: No it wouldn't. It would have to kill all of us to be at peace.
Lepor Man2: My Lady, Gosa has something to say.
Gosa: Pardon me, my Lady, but you must not make light of the boy's strength. Young man, like you are you know what rage feels like, and greif and helplessness. But you must not take your revenge on Lady Eboshi. She's the only one who saw us as human beings. We are lepors. The world hates and fears us, but she, she took us in and washed our rotting flesh and bandged us. * Coughs *
Lepor Man2: Gosa. . .
Gosa: Life is suffering. It is hard. The world is cursed but still you find reasons to keep living. I'm sorry, I'm making no sense.
Eboshi: Oh, they just keep coming back. Every night they're out there planting trees. Trying to turn the mountain into a forest again. Stay here, help me kill the Forest Spirit, Ashitaka.
Ashitaka: You would do that? Kill the very heart of the forest?
Eboshi: Without that ancient God the animals here would be nothing byt dumb beasts once more. When the forests have been cleared and the Wolves whiped out this desolit place will be the richest land in the world. And Princess Mononoke would become human.
Ashitaka: Princess Mononoke?
Eboshi: Princess of the spirits, of gouls, beasts, and ancient Gods. The Wolves stole her soul and now she lives to kill me.
Eboshi: The legends say the blood of the Great Forest Spirit can heal anything. Perhaps it can cure my poor lepors. Might even be able to life your curse, Ashitaka.
Lepor Man1: My Lady? How does the ashen feel to you?
Eboshi: Smooth as silk. The perfect thing for ruling the world. Still to heavy for the girls.
Lepor Man1: Ha ha, all right.
* Women singing *
Toki: Well, look who's here.
Ashitaka: Evening. All right if I work the bellows for a while?
Toki: Well, I guess so.
Ashitaka: Excuse me. May I try it?
Woman1: Oh . . .
Toki: Might as well let him try.
Woman1: Bu-but . . .
* Women laugh *
Woman2: Whon you get tired I'll take over for you.
Toki: Well, that won't be long.
Woman1: Whoops! Better keep that kimono shut tight, girl!
Toki: I'm impressed, but you'll never keep that pace up.
Ashitaka: It's hard work isn't it?
Toki: You bet. And our shifts are four days long.
Ashitaka: You must lead horrid lives here.
Woman3: Yup!
Toki: I supose. Yeah. But it sure beats working a Brothel in the city, huh?
Woman4: Mm-hum. Here we can eat as much as we want. And the men don't bother us!
Woman5: Unless we want em' to!
Women: Ohhhh. . .
Woman1: But you can't leave tomorrow!
Woman2: Can't you stay a little longer?
Woman1: You can stay and work here.
Ashitaka: Thank you all but there's someone I have to find out there in the forest.
Ashitaka: * Gasps * She's here. . . !
Guard: The Wolves are coming! It's the Wolf Princess!
Man1: Hurry!
Ashitaka: Stop! Waint, I don't want to fight you! I'm your friend!
Man1: Hurry, she's after Lady Eboshi!
Gonza: Keep stoking those fires! Riflemen to the stock cave. We got her right where we want her!
Woman: Go! Let's go! Move!
Man: A weapon for every man! Everyone defends Iron Town!
Woman: Toki, she's on the roof!
Toki: Now don't get exicted. Keep those bellows working. Whatever happens we can't let those fires go out!
Eboshi: Is she alone?
Gonza: Yes. She can't escape, we have her cornered. You know she means to kill you this time.
Eboshi: We'll see about that. Come on.
Man1: Make room for my Lady!
Eboshi: Can you hear me, Princess of beasts? If it's me you want, here I am. If you seek revenge for all the animals we've killed, well there are two women down here whom I'd like you to meet. They would like revenge as well. For husbands killed by your Wolves.
Keo: Come on out you little witch. My husbands dead because of you!
Ashitaka: * Gasps*
Gonza: Everybody, out of the way! Gunmen, get ready to fire!
Ashitaka: It's a trap. No wait! Princess of the Wolf Gods! Don't go down there! Go back to the forest! Listen to me, please! Don't throw your life away!
Gonza: Shall I stop him?
Eboshi: Leave him be. Let him do what he likes.
* Wolves howl *
Gonza: She's down! We got her!
Eboshi: Stay back! Cut off a wolf's head and it still has the power to bite.
Gonza: What?
Eboshi: Take aim where she falls.
Eboshi: Open fire!
Gonza: Ha ha ha ha!
Ashitaka: No! Stay back!
Gonza: Ahh! What the devil was that?
Ashitaka: Wake up!
Ashitaka: No!
Man: Are you all right sir? Can I help you?
Gonza: I'm fine. I'm fine!
Gonza: Get away from me! Be gone!
Men: Yes sir!
Gonza: Traitor! Your a spy for the Wolves, arn't you?! Stay back!
Ashitaka: Step aside.
Eboshi: What do you think your doing boy?
Ashitaka: Stay your hand. The girls life is now mine.
Eboshi: I'm sure she'll make a lovely wife for you.
Ashitaka: There's a Demon inside of you. It's inside both of you.
Villagers: * Gasp *
Ashitaka: Look everyone! This is what hatred looks like! This is what it does when it catches hold of you! It's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me. Fear and anger only make it grow faster.
Eboshi: I'm getting a little bored of this curse of yours, Ashitaka. Let me just cut the damn thing, off!
Women: My Lady Eboshi!
Ashitaka: Someone come here and take her from me.
Woman1: My Lady!
Ashitaka: Don't worry, she's just stunned. She'll be all right. As for me, I'm leaving. And I'm taking the Wolf girl.
Keo: Oh no your not! Nobody treats my Lady Eboshi like that!
Keo: Move and I fire!
Woman2: Keo what are you doing?
Woman2: How can he still be walking?
Gonza: Is she all right?!
Man: Yes my Lady's safe sir.
Gonza: Someone bring me my gun! Riflemen to the square now, on the double! They're not getting out of here alive!
Woman: Toki, come here!
Toki: Wha-What's happened?
Toki: * Gasps *
Man1: Sir I can't let you pass. The gates been ordered shut, it can't be opened!
Warrior1: Turn back, please!
Warrior2: We're greatful to you for bringing those men back to us. We don't want to hurt you.
Warrior1: Please.
Ashitaka: I walked in through this gate this morning. Now I'm going to leave the same way.
Warrior1: Don't be a fool. It takes ten men to open this gate!
Man1: Stop it, you'll kill yourself!
Villagers: * Gasp *
Gonza: Out of the way!
Gonza: The Wolves are attacking! . . . Flame!
Ashitaka: She's all right! Your Princess is safe with me!
Wolf brothers: * Growl *
Ashitaka: Stay and I will bring her. Come on, Yakkul. You have my thanks.
Man1: Good-luck, stranger.
San: Stop it!
San: Leave him! He's mine!
San: His own people shot him. He's dieing.
San: Why did you stop me from killing her? Tell me while your still alive.
Ashitaka: I didn't them to kill you. That's why.
San: I'm not afraid to die. I'd do anything to get you humans out of my forest.
Ashitaka: I knew that, from the first moment I saw you.
San: And I'm not afraid of you! I should kill you for saving her!
San: That woman is evil, and there's no one who can stop me from killing her.
Ashitaka: No. Live.
San: That's enough! I'm not listening to you anymore!
Ashitaka: You’re beautiful . . .

[ 本帖最后由 sovietlijie 于 2008-4-17 20:34 编辑 ]

主题

好友

积分

小龙猫

在线时间
164 小时
威望
0 点
财产
5755 个栗子果
人气
83 ℃
最后登录
2014-12-23
注册时间
2008-3-20
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-4-17 20:38:49 |显示全部楼层
接上部分,   这一部分有日文对照:
[山犬] (Yama-inu) Mountain dog:
どうしたサン。俺がかみ砕いてやろうか
Doushita San.  Ore ga kamikudaite yarou ka
What's the matter, San?  Shall I chomp him for you?

[Ashitaka loses consciousness.  Rocks and sticks start hitting the ground near him.  Large, shadowy, ape-like creatures are throwing them from a nearby hilltop.]

San:
猩々達......
Shoujou-tachi......
The Shoujou......

[山犬A] (Yama-inu A) Mountain dog A:
猩々共、我らがモロの一族と知っての無礼か
Shoujou-domo, warera ga Moro no ichizoku to shitte no burei ka
You Shoujou, such insolence - knowing us, the clan of Moro?

[猩々イ] (Shoujou i) Shoujou i:
ここは我らの森
Koko wa warera no mori
This is our forest.

[猩々ロ] (Shoujou ro) Shoujou ii:
その人間よこせ
Sono ningen yokose
Give us that human.

[猩々ハ] (Shoujou ha) Shoujou iii:
人間よこして、さっさと行け
Ningen yokoshite, sassa-to ike
Give us human, and go quickly.

Mountain dog A:
失せろ。我が牙が届かぬ内に......
Usero.  Waga kiba ga todokanu uchi ni......
Begone.  Lest my fangs reach you......

[猩々達] (Shoujou-tachi) The Shoujou:
イケ、イケ
Ike, ike
Go, go...

Shoujou i:
俺達、人間喰う
Ore-tachi, ningen kuu
We eat human.

Shoujou ii:
その人間喰う
Sono ningen kuu
We eat that human.

The Shoujou:
その人間喰わせろ
Sono ningen kuwasero
Let us eat that human.

San:
猩々達、森の賢者と賛えられるあなた達が、なぜ人間など食おうというのか
Shoujou-tachi, mori no kenja to tataerareru anata-tachi ga, naze ningen nado kuou to iu no ka
Shoujou, why do you, admired as the wise ones of the forest, want to eat the likes of a human?

Shoujou i:
人間喰う。人間の力もらう。
Ningen kuu.  Ningen no chikara morau.
We eat human.  We receive human's power.

人間やっつける力欲しい。だから喰う
Ningen yattsukeru chikara hoshii.  Dakara kuu
We want power to defeat humans.  So we eat.

San:
いけない。人間を食べても人間の力は手に入らない。
Ikenai.  Ningen o tabete mo ningen no chikara wa te ni hairanai.
You mustn't do it.  You won't obtain the power of the human even if you eat the human.

あなた達の血が汚れるだけだ。猩々じゃなくなっちゃう
Anata-tachi no chi ga kegareru dake da.  Shoujou ja nakunatchau
Your blood will just become tainted.  The Shoujou will be no more!

Shoujou i:
木植えた。木植え、木植えた。
Ki ueta.  Ki ue, ki ueta.
We planted trees.  Plant trees, planted trees.

皆人間抜く。森戻らない。人間コロシタイ
Minna ningen nuku.  Mori modoranai.  Ningen koroshitai
Humans uproot everything.  Forest not return.  We want to kill humans!

San:
私達にはシシ神さまがついてる。
Watashi-tachi ni wa Shishi-gami-sama ga tsuiteru.
We have Lord Shishi-gami on our side.

あきらめないで木を植えて、モロの一族は最後まで戦うから
Akiramenaide ki o uete, Moro no ichizoku wa saigo made tatakau kara
Don't give up planting trees, for the clan of Moro will fight to the end.

Shoujou ii:
シシ神さま、戦わない。わしら死ぬ。
Shishi-gami-sama, tatakawanai.  Washira shinu.
Shishi-gami-sama does not fight.  We all die.

山犬のヒメ、平気。人間だから
Yama-inu no hime, heiki.  Ningen dakara
Princess of Mountain Dogs is unconcerned.  Because she is human.

Mountain dog A:
無礼な猩め。その首かみ砕いてやる!!
Bureina saru me.  Sono kubi kamikudaite yaru!!
You damned insolent monkey.  I'll chomp that neck for you!!

[The wolves rush towards the Shoujou, who scatter.]

[猩々ガヤ] (Shoujou gaya) Shoujou Crowd:
怒ったー
Okotta-
Got angry...

San:
おやめ!!
Oyame!!
Stop it!!

[The wolves return to San's side.]

San:
平気、気にしない......。
Heiki, ki ni shinai.......
I'm fine, don't worry about me.......

お前達先に帰りな。この人間の始末は私がする
Omae-tachi sakini kaeri na.  Kono ningen no shimatsu wa watashi ga suru
You two go home ahead of me.  I'll deal with this human.

Mountain dog A:
[looking at Yakkuru]

あいつは?
Aitsu wa?
How about him?

食べてイイ?
Tabete ii?
May we eat him?

San:
......食べちゃダメ。さあ行きな
......Tabecha dame.  Saa iki na
......You musn't eat him.  Well, go on...

[The wolves depart.]

San:
[to Yakkuru]

おいで、仲直りしよう
Oide, nakanaori shiyou
Come here, let's make peace.

お前の主人を運ぶから、力を貸しておくれ
Omae no shujin o hakobu kara, chikara o kashite okure
Please help me by transporting your master.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. Shishi Gami's pond
[San puts the unconscious Ashitaka on Yakkuru, and leads them to the pond where Ashitaka once took a rest.  San cuts a sapling of sakaki (sacred Shinto tree, cleyera ochnacea).  As San walks in the pond, many white bones break underneath her feet.  She takes Ashitaka to an island in the middle of the pond, and lays him on the grass with his lower body immersed in the water.  San plants the sakaki sapling at Ashitaka's head.  Yakkuru remains standing in the pond.]

San:
[to Yakkuru]

お前はかしこいね。この島には登らない方がイイ
Omae wa kashikoi ne.  Kono shima ni noboranai hou ga ii
You're smart, aren't you.  It's better not to come up on this island.

[sniffing her arm where she held Ashitaka]

人間くさい
Ningen kusai
Stinks of human...

[removing Yakkuru's harness]

すきな所へ行き、すきに生きな
Sukina tokoro e iki, suki ni iki na
Go where you like, and live as you please...

[Yakkuru just stands still as if to watch Ashitaka, as San swims away.   Countless Kodama appear on the treetops.  They all face the west, as if they are expecting something.  A half-transparent giant appears in the western sky, and slowly moves around the forest.  The Kodama rattle their necks as if to greet it.

Jiko-Bou and two Jibashiri1 hunters are hiding in the forest near the pond.]

Jiko-Bou:
......!!  オオ!!  でたぁ
......!!  Oo!!  Detaa
......!!  Oh!!  It's out!

ディダラボッチだ!!  ついに見つけた  何をしとる、早く見んか
Didarabotchi da!!  Tsuini mitsuketa                  Nani o shitoru, hayaku min ka
The Didarabotchi!!  We've finally located it.  What are you doing, hurry up and look!

何のためにこんなクサイ毛皮をかぶって耐えて来たんじゃ!!
Nan no tame ni konna kusai kegawa o kabutte taete kitan ja!!
Why are you wearing these stinking pelts if you don't follow through?!

[狩人頭] (Karyuudo-kashira) Chief hunter:
シシ神さまを見ると、目が潰れるワイ
Shishi-gami-sama o miru to, me ga tsubureru wai
If you look at Shishi-gami-sama, your eyes will be destroyed!

Jiko-Bou:
それでもヌシの西国一の狩人か。
Soredemo nushi no saigo-ichi no karyuudo ka.
And yet you consider yourselves the best hunters of the western lands?

この天朝さまの書きつけをなんと心得る。
Kono Tenchou-sama no kakitsuke o nanto kokoroeru.
What do you know of this imperial court document?

天朝さまがシシ神退治を認めとるんだ、はやくしろ!!
Tenchou-sama ga Shishi-gami taiji o mitometorun da, hayaku shiro!!
The Emperor has approved the extermination of the Shishi-gami, so hurry up!!

[The Didarabotchi approaches an opening in the forest canopy.]

Jiko-Bou:
ディダラボッチはシシ神の夜の姿だ。
Didarabotchi wa Shishi-gami no yoru no sugata da.
The Didarabotchi is the Shishi-gami's nighttime form.

いまに夜から昼の姿に変わる。
Ima ni yoru kara hiru no sugata ni kawaru.
Before long, it will transform from its nighttime to its daytime form.

そこがシシ神のすみかだ。
Soko ga Shishi-gami no sumika da.
There's the Shishi-gami's den.

オオッ、消えるぞ、あそこだ!!
Oo, kieru zo, asoko da!!
Oh, it's vanishing, over there!!

[As Yakkuru looks on, the Didarabotchi approaches the pond, and then transforms into the Shishi-gami, a strange beast with many antlers and a semi-human face.  As it walks, grass and flowers sprout and die instantly underneath its hooves.  It approaches the spot where Ashitaka is lying, and looks down at him as if considering what to do with him.  As it does so, it lowers its face to the sakaki sapling San planted at Ashitaka's head; the sapling withers and dies, its leaves falling on Ashitaka's face.

Meanwhile, Jiko-Bou and the two hunters descend a narrow mountain path and enter a hunters' blind, where another hunter (Kichi) is keeping watch.]

[吉] Kichi:
ジコ坊さま
Jiko-Bou-sama...

Jiko-Bou:
判っとる
Wakattoru
I know.

Kichi:
あそこを......
Asoko o......
Over there......

Jiko-Bou:
なんともあびただしい数だな
Nantomo abitadashii kazu da na
Such a countless number...

Kichi:
ありゃあこの森のもんじゃねぇ、それぞれいずくかの山の、名のある主だ
Aryaa kono mori no mon ja nee, sorezore izukuka no yama no, na no aru nushi da
Those aren't the boars of this forest; each one is a renowned lord of a mountain somewhere.

[A huge, blind, white boar appears on a mountaintop.]

Kichi:
鎮西の乙事主だ!!
Chinzei no Okkotonushi da!!
It's Okkotonushi of Chinzei!!

Jiko-Bou:
鎮西?!  海を渡って来たというのか
Chinzei?!  Umi o watatte kita to iu no ka
Chinzei?!2  You mean he crossed the sea?

Kichi:
まちがえねぇ、あの四本牙
Machigae nee, ano yon honkiba
There's no doubt about it - those four tusks.

一族を率いて来やがったんだ
Ichizoku o hikiite ki-yagattan da
He came here leading his clan, damn him!

Jiko-Bou:
バレタ  ひきあげた、いそげ
Bareta     Hikiageta, isoge
We've been discovered!  Pull out, hurry!

はやくしろ。とべっ、とべっ
Hayaku shiro.  Tobe, tobe
Hurry up.  Jump, jump!

[In his deep sleep, Ashitaka is floating in the water.  He sees the Shishi-gami approach.  As its muzzle touches Ashitaka's chest wound, the blood flowing out of the wound stops.

When Ashitaka wakes up, the Shishi-gami is gone.  He is lying on the shore of the pond, with Yakkuru standing nearby.  With great effort, Ashitaka moves his hand to the bullet hole on the front of his tunic.]

Ashitaka:
傷がない!!
Kizu ga nai!!
No wound!!

[He falls back in exhaustion.  Yakkuru nuzzles him.]

Ashitaka:
ヤックル......
Yakkuru......

[As Ashitaka strokes Yakkuru, he notices that his right hand and arm still bear the mark of his curse, and he is driven into deep despair.

San appears, carrying Ashitaka's sword.]

San:
目がさめてたらヤックルに礼をいいな。ずっとお前を守っていたんだ
Me ga sametetara Yakkuru ni rei o ii na.  Zutto omae o mamotte itan da
When you wake up, say your thanks to Yakkuru.  He was guarding you the whole time.

Ashitaka:
[weakly]

......どうしてヤックルの名を
......Doushite Yakkuru no na o
...... How do you (know) Yakkuru's name...

San:
自分からいろいろ話してくれた。お前のことも、ふるさとの森のことも。
Jibun kara iroiro hanashite kureta.  Omae no koto mo, furusato no mori no koto mo.
He told me various things about himself.  And about you, and the forests of your homeland.

シシ神さまがお前を生かした。だからたすける
Shishi-gami-sama ga omae o ikashita.  Dakara tasukeru
Shishi-gami-sama revived you.  That is why I help you.

Ashitaka:
不思議な夢をみた。金色の鹿だった
Fushigina yume o mita.  Konjiki no shika datta
I saw a strange dream.  There was a golden-colored deer...

[San puts a piece of dried meat into Ashitaka's mouth.]

San:
食べろ
Tabero
Eat.

かめ
Kame
Chew.

[Ashitaka is too weak to chew it.  Watching him struggle, San puts the meat in her mouth, chews it, and gives it to Ashitaka, mouth to mouth.  As San continues to feed him, she is startled to see tears in Ashitaka's eyes.

Moro and her two wolf sons approach, and watch as a number of large boars come into view.  San places herself between the boars and Ashitaka's prone body.]

[大猪] (Oo-inoshishi) Large Boar:
われらは人間を殺し 森【を】守るタメに、来た
Warera wa ningen o koroshi mori [o] mamoru tame ni, kita.
We came in order to kill humans and protect the forest.

[looking at San]

ナゼ、ココに人間がいる
Naze, koko ni ningen ga iru
Why are there humans here?

[モロ] Moro:
私の娘だ。人間など何処にでもいる。
Watashi no musume da.  Ningen nado doko ni demo iru.
She is my daughter.  There are humans everywhere.

自分の山に戻りそこで殺せばいい
Jibun no yama ni modori soko de koroseba ii
You should go back to your own mountains and kill them there.

Large Boar:
シシ神の森を守るために殺すのだ。なぜ人間がココにいる
Shishi-gami no mori o mamoru tameni korosu no da.  Naze ningen ga koko ni iru
We kill in order to protect the Shishi-gami's forest.  Why are there humans here?

San:
この人間の傷をシシ神さまが癒した。だから殺さずに返す
Kono ningen no kizu o Shishi-gami-sama ga iyashita.  Dakara korosazu ni kaesu
Shishi-gami-sama healed this human's wound.  Therefore we must send him back without killing him.

Large Boar:
シシ神が人間を助けた?!  シシ神が人間を癒しただと!!
Shishi-gami ga ningen o tasuketa?!  Shishi-gami ga ningen o iyashita da to!!
The Shishi-gami saved a human?!  You say the Shishi-gami healed a human!!

なぜナゴの守を助けなかったのだ!!
Naze Nago-no-kami o tasukenakatta no da!!
Why did he not save Nago-no-kami?!

シシ神は森の守り神ではないのか!!
Shishi-gami wa mori no mamori-gami dewa nai no ka!!
Is the Shishi-gami not the guardian god of the forest?!

Moro:
シシ神は生命を与えもし、奪いもする。
Shishi-gami wa inochi o atae mo shi, ubai mo suru.
The Shishi-gami both gives and takes life.

そんな事も忘れてしまったのか、猪共
Sonna koto mo wasurete shimatta no ka, inoshishi-domo
Have you forgotten even such a thing, you boars?

Large Boar:
ちがう、山犬がシシ神をひとり占めしているからだ。
Chigau, yama-inu ga Shishi-gami o hitori-jime shite iru kara da.
No, it is because the mountain dogs are monopolizing the Shishi-gami.

ナゴを助けず裏切ったからだ
Nago o tasukezu uragitta kara da
It is because you betrayed us by not saving Nago!

Moro:
きやつは死をおそれたのだ。いまの私のように......
Kiyatsu wa shi o osoreta no da.  Ima no watashi no you ni......
It is because he feared death.  As I do now......

San:
[staring at Moro]

......!?

Moro:
ワタシの身体にも人間の毒つぶてが入っている。
Watashi no karada ni mo ningen no doku tsubute ga haitte iru.
The humans' poison throwing stone has lodged itself in my body as well.

ナゴは逃げ、ワタシは逃げずに自分の死を見つめている
Nago wa nige, watashi wa nigezu ni jibun no shi o mitsumete iru
Nago ran away, but I am gazing upon my own death without fleeing.

San:
モロ、だからシシ神さまに
Moro, dakara Shishi-gami-sama ni
Moro, therefore (you must go) to Shishi-gami-sama...

Moro:
サン、ワタシはすでに充分生きた。
San, watashi wa sudeni juubun ikita.
San, I have already lived long enough.

シシ神は傷をなおさず、生命を吸いとるだろう
Shishi-gami wa kizu o naosazu, inochi o suitoru darou
The Shishi-gami will probably absorb my life rather than heal my wound.

San:
そんなはず【は】ない!!  母さんは、シシ神さまを守って来た
Sonna hazu [wa] nai!!  Kaa-san wa, Shishi-gami o mamotte kita
That can't be!!  Mother, you came (here) to protect the Shishi-gami!

Large Boar:
だまされぬぞーー、ナゴは美しく強い兄弟だ。
Damasarenu zo--, Nago wa utsukushiku tsuyoi kyoudai da.
We will not be deceived!  Nago was our handsome and mighty brother.

逃げるはずがない。
Nigeru hazu ga nai.
He would not have run.

山犬共が食ったんだ。喰っちまったんだ!!
Yama-inu-domo ga kuttan da.  Kuchimattan da!!
You mountain dogs ate him.  You must have eaten him!!

San:
だまれ!!  母さんをバカにすると許さんぞ
Damare!!  Kaa-san o baka ni suru to yurusan zo
Silence!!  I will not forgive you if you trifle with Mother!

Ashitaka:
荒ぶる山の神々よ。聞いてくれ
Araburu yama no kamigami yo.  Kiite kure
Rampaging gods of the mountains!  Please listen to me.

ナゴの守にとどめを刺したのは私だ
Nago-no-kami ni todome o sashita no wa watashi da
It is I who dealt the final blow to Nago-no-kami.

村をおそったタタリ神を、私はやむなく殺した。
Mura o osotta Tatari-gami o, watashi wa yamunaku koroshita.
Out of necessity I killed a Tatari-gami that attacked my village.

大きな猪神だった。これが証拠だ
Ookina inoshishi-gami datta.  Kore ga akashi da
It was a large Boar God.  This is my proof.

[Ashitaka displays his right hand, bearing the mark of the Tatari-gami's curse.  San stares in amazement; behind her, Moro's eye narrows.]

San:
......!!

Ashitaka:
あるいはこの呪いをシシ神がといてくれぬかと、この地へ来た。
Aruiwa kono noroi o Shishi-gami ga toite kurenu ka to, kono chi e kita.
I came to this land on the chance that the Shishi-gami might do me the favor of lifting this curse.

だがシシ神は傷は癒してもアザは消してくれなかった
Daga Shishi-gami wa kizu wa iyashite mo aza wa keshite kurenakatta.
However, the Shishi-gami healed my wound, but did not erase not the mark (of my curse).

......呪いがわが身をくい尽くすまで、苦しみ生きろと......
......Noroi ga waga mi o kuitsukusu made, kurushimi ikiro to......
...... Until the curse consumes my body, (he told me to) live on in pain......

[A huge white Boar God with four tusks approaches through the trees.]

Moro:
乙事主だ。少しは話のわかる奴が来た
Okkotonushi da.  Sukoshi wa hanashi no wakaru yatsu kita
It's Okkotonushi.  (At last) someone has come who might understand a little.

[Okkotonushi goes up to the spot where Ashitaka is lying on the ground.]

San:
まって乙事主さま
Matte Okkotonushi-sama
Wait, Lord Okkotonushi!

この人を食べてはだめ
Kono hito o tabete wa dame
You must not eat this person.

[乙事主] Okkotonushi:
おお、モロの娘だね。噂はきいていたよ
Oo, Moro no musume da ne.  Uwasa wa kiite ita yo
Ah, you're the daughter of Moro, aren't you.  I've heard the rumors.

San:
あなた目が......
Anata me ga......
Your eyes......

Okkotonushi:
どいてくれ、喰いはしない
Doite kure, kui wa shinai
Please step back, I will not eat him.

Ashitaka:
山犬の姫、かまわない。ナゴの守の最期を伝えたいから
Yama-inu no hime, kamawanai.  Nago-no-kami no saigo o tsutaetai kara......
Princess of the Mountain Dogs, don't be concerned.  For I want to impart the final moments of Nago-no-kami......

[Ashitaka holds up his hand for Okkotonushi to sniff.]

Okkotonushi:
ありがとうよお若いの......
Arigatou yo owakaino.......
Thank you, young one.......

悲しいことだァ一族からタタリ神が出てしまった
Kanashii koto daa ichizoku kara Tatari-gami ga dete shimatta
It is a sad thing that a Tatari-gami emerged from our clan.

Ashitaka:
乙事主どの。このタタリを消すすべはないのだろうか......
Okkotonushi-dono.  Kono tatari o kesu sube wa nai darou ka......
Lord Okkotonushi, is there any way to erase this curse?......

Okkotonushi:
【お若いの】森を去れ。次に会うと時はお前も殺さねばならぬ
[Owakaino] mori o sare.  Tsugi ni au to toki wa omae mo korosareba naranu
[Young one,] leave the forest.  The next time we meet, I will have to kill you as well.

Moro:
乙事主よ、数だけでは人間の石火矢には勝てぬぞ
Okkotonushi yo, kazu dake de wa ningen no ishibiya ni wa katenu zo
Okkotonushi, we cannot prevail against the humans' Ishibiya by numbers alone.

Okkotonushi:
モロ。わしの一族を見ろ。みんな、小さくバカなりつつある。
Moro.  Washi no ichizoku o miro.  Minna, chiisaku baka nari-tsutsu aru.
Moro, look at my clan.  They are all becoming smaller and more stupid.

このままではわしらはただの肉として、人間に狩られるようになるだろう
Kono mama dewa washira wa tada no niku toshite, ningen ni karareru you ni naru darou
If this continues, we will probably become hunted by the humans as mere meat.

Moro:
気に入らぬ。一度にケリをつけようになどと、人間共も**思うつぼだ
Ki ni iranu.  Ichidou ni keri o tsukeyou ni nado to, ningen-domo mo** omou tsubo da
I don't like it.  To want to settle it all at once would be doing exactly as the humans would have us act.

**[In the Film Comics:  人間共を  ningen-domo o]

Okkotonushi:
山犬の力を借りようとは思わぬ。
Yama-inu no chikara o kariyou to wa omowanu.
I would not think to ask for the help of the Mountain Dogs.

たとえわが一族ことごとく滅ぶとも。人間に思いしらせてやる
Tatoe waga ichizoku kotogotoku borobu to mo.  Ningen ni omoi shirasete yaru
Even if our clan is completely annihilated, we will have our vengeance on the humans.

[As Okkotonushi disappears into the forest, followed by the other boars, Ashitaka again loses consciousness.  After the boars have gone, San sees the Shishi-gami standing on top of the water across the pond.   It looks at her briefly, then walks quickly on the water until it is out of sight.]

San:
......!!  シシ神さま
......!!  Shishi-gami-sama...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. Tatara Ba
[On the road leading to Tatara Ba, Lady Eboshi and her men are fighting against an army of samurai while protecting their supply train.]

Cattle herdsman C:
乱れて牛を散らすな
Midarete ushi o chirasu na
Don't get disordered and scatter the cattle!

Eboshi:
まだうつな。引き寄せろ
Mada utsu na.  Hikiyosero
Don't shoot yet.  Draw them in closer!

放てェ
Hanatee
Fire!

Gonza:
弾丸込め、急げー!!
Dangan* gome, isoge-!!
Reload, hurry!

*[In the Film Comics:  たま  tama]

[Eboshi shoots a pair of samurai off their horses.]

[カブト武者] (Kabuto musha) Helmeted warrior:
戻せー
Modose-
Turn back!

Samurai:
おのれー
Onore-
You bitc...

[Jiko-Bou observes the battle from a nearby hilltop with the men of the Karakasa Ren.3]

Jiko-Bou:
ヤレヤレ、エボシの奴。相手がちがうだろうに......
Yareyare, Eboshi no yatsu.  Aite ga chigau darou ni......
Well well, Eboshi's people.  They're probably the wrong foe......

[to one of his men]

お前達、先に行き潜んでおれ
Omae-tachi, sakini iki hisonde ore
You men, go on ahead of me and hide yourselves.

[At the gate of Tatara Ba, Toki and some of the women are standing watch with new-model Ishibiya.  Lady Eboshi's supply train appears in the distance.]

Woman:
みえた!!  帰ってきたよー
Mieta!!  Kaette kita yo-
I saw them!!  They've come back!

[An Ishibiya trooper from the supply train approaches Jiko-Bou.]

Ishibiya trooper:
おかしら
Okashira
Boss...

Jiko-Bou:
おう、苦労をかけるな
Oo, kurou o kakeru na
Oh, thanks for your trouble.

そろそろ動く、みなにもそう伝えよ
Sorosoro ugoku, mina ni mo sou tsutae yo
We're going to move slowly; tell everyone so as well.

Ishibiya trooper:
ハッ
Ha
Yessir.

[Jiko-Bou falls in with the train beside Lady Eboshi.]

Eboshi:
ジコ坊か
Jiko-Bou ka
Jiko-Bou?

Jiko-Bou:
師匠連から矢の催促だ。イナカ侍と遊んどる時ではないぞ
Shishou-ren kara ya no saisoku da.  Inaka-zamurai to asondoru toki dewa nai zo
We've an urgent request from the Shishou-ren.  This is no time to be playing around with backwoods samurai.

Eboshi:
アサノ公方が地侍共をそそのかしているのだ
Asano-kubou ga jizamurai o sosonokashite iru no da
Chief warlord Asano is instigating the ordinary samurai (against us).

Jiko-Bou:
アサノか......  大侍だな
Asano ka......  Oo-zamurai da na
Asano, eh......  A powerful samurai, isn't he.

Eboshi:
鉄を半分よこせと云って来た
Tetsu o hanbun yokose to itte kita
He came demanding that we give him half our iron.

Jiko-Bou:
そりゃあごうつくだ
Soryaa goutsuku da
That's greedy!

だが、今は人間とやりあうヒマはない。
Daga, ima wa ningen to yariau hima wa nai.
But this is not the time to be quarreling with humans.

森に猪神が集まっておる。直に来るぞ
Mori ni inoshishi-gami ga atsumatte oru.  Jikini kuru zo
The boar gods are gathering in the forest.  They'll come soon.

このさい鉄など全部くれてやれ。
Kono sai tetsu nado zenbu kurete yare.
This time, give (Asano) all the iron and the like.

師匠連への約束を果してから、いくさでも何でもやればよかろう
Shishou-ren e no yakusoku o hatashite kara, ikusa de mo nan de mo yareba yokarou
After you fulfill your promise to the Shishou-ren, you can do battle or whatever you want.

[As they reach the gate of Tatara Ba, some horsemen appear in the distance.]

Women:
エボシさまー  おはやくー
Eboshi-sama-  O-hayaku-
Eboshi-sama!  Hurry!

侍が来ます。はやくー
Samurai ga kimasu.  Hayaku-
Samurai are coming.  Hurry!

Jiko-Bou:
うわさをすれば。あれはアサノの使者だな
Uwasa o sureba.  Are wa Asano no shisha da na
Speak of the devil.  That's Asano's messenger, isn't it...

Eboshi:
[to the women]

使者だ        丁重にもてなしなさい
Shisha da            Teichou ni motenashinasai
It's a messenger.  Entertain him hospitably.

Women:
ハイ
Hai
Yes ma'am!

[Lady Eboshi and Jiko-Bou enter Tatara Ba, and the gate slams shut behind them.]

Women:
おかえりなさい
Okaerinasai
Welcome back!

Jiko-Bou:
オイ、会わんのか
Oi, awan no ka
Hey, you're not going to meet them?!

[The horsemen pull up outside the gate.]

[使者] (Shisha) Messenger:
タタラ者エボシとやら、さきほどの地侍相手の戦、見事なり。
Tatara-mono Eboshi to yara, sakihodo no jizamurai aite no ikusa, migoto nari.
Tatara woman called Eboshi, your battle a little while ago against the local samurai was magnificent.

我らは公方さまの使者として参った。かしこまって門をひらけー
Warera wa kubou-sama no shisha toshite maitta.  Kashikomatte mon o hirake-
We came as messengers from the Chief Warlord.  Obey respectfully and open the gates!

Woman i:
フン、用があるならそこでイイナ
Fun, you ga aru nara soko de ii na
Hmph, if you have business (here), then you should (state it) from there!

Woman ii:
この山はエボシさまがもののけから切りとったんだ
Kono yama wa Eboshi-sama ga mononoke kara kiritottan da
Eboshi-sama grabbed these mountains away from the Mononoke.

Woman iii:
金になると判って手のばしゃがって
Kane ni naru to wakatte te nobashagatte
You're reaching your hand out because you think it'll be profitable, damn you!

とっとと帰れ!!
Totto-to kaere!!
Leave this place at once!!

Messenger:
女共、使者への無礼ゆるさんぞ
Onna-domo, shisha e no burei yurusan zo
You women, I will not tolerate insolence towards (Lord Asano's) messenger!

[ 本帖最后由 sovietlijie 于 2008-4-17 20:42 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小龙猫

在线时间
164 小时
威望
0 点
财产
5755 个栗子果
人气
83 ℃
最后登录
2014-12-23
注册时间
2008-3-20
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-4-17 20:45:54 |显示全部楼层
10. Moro's Cave
[Ashitaka is awakened by the pain of his cursed arm to find himself lying in a cave.  San is sleeping beside him.]

Song (background music):
Haritsumeta yumi no furueru tsuru yo
The trembling string of a taut bow

Tsuki no hikari ni zawameku omae no kokoro
Your heart is unsettled by the moonlight

Togisumasareta yaiba no utsukushii
The beauty of a sharpened blade

Sono kissaki ni yoku nita sonata no yokogao
Your silhouette, like its keen point

Kanashimi to ikari ni hisomu
The sorrow and anguish

Makoto no kokoro o shiru wa
that your naked heart hides behind

Mori no sei
Only the spirits of the forest know

Mononoke-tachi dake
Only the Mononoke

[The pain of his curse returns; Ashitaka walks out onto a ledge in front of the cave entrance, and looks down at the forest under the moonlight.  Moro is lying atop the cave entrance.]

Moro:
Do you suffer?
If you jump now, from here, you could end it all.
As you regain your strength, so will your wound spread.

Ashitaka:
It seems I was asleep for many days.
All I remember was being in the care of that young girl.

Moro:
If you had raised even a single cry, I would have ripped your throat apart.  It seems I missed my chance.
What is it you stare at?

Ashitaka:
It's such a beautiful forest.

Has Okkotonushi moved yet?

Moro:
Go back inside the cave, young one.
How can you hear the sorrowful cries of the forest as the boars move among the trees?
I sit here listening to the forest's desperate cries with my dying body while waiting for that woman to appear!
How I dream of the moment when I can sink my fangs into her head!

Ashitaka:
Moro, is there any way that the forest and humans can coexist without conflict?
Is it really true that there is no other way?!

Moro:
The humans but grow and grow in numbers.
In time they will reach even here.

Ashitaka:
What do you intend to do with San?
Do you intend to abandon her as well?

Moro:
Just like a human.  Such an irrational, selfish thought.
San is one of us.  She lives with the forest, and shall die when it dies.

Ashitaka:
Release the girl!   She is human!

Moro:
Quiet, young one!
How can you pretend to understand that girl's misfortune?
She was but a child who was thrown to us so that the humans could escape our teeth!
Unable to become completely human or Mountain Dog...
she is my dear, ugly, furless child!
And you say that you can save San?!

Ashitaka:
I don't know.
However, I know we can live together.

Moro:
How would you live together?
Would you fight the humans with San at your side?

Ashitaka:
No!  That would only increase the hatred and grief!

Moro:
Young one, there is nothing that you can do.
You will eventually be consumed by the curse and die.  Leave by the dawning of the sun!

[Ashitaka reenters the cave to find San awake.]

San:
Were you able to walk?

Ashitaka:
Thank you.  It is due to you and the Shishigami.

[San smiles, and goes back to sleep.  Ashitaka watches her for a while, and goes to sleep.

The next morning, when Ashitaka wakes up, San and the wolves are already gone.   His belongings are neatly laid near him, together with some wrapped food.   Ashitaka understands that this is a message from San for him to leave the mountain.   Yakkuru is waiting for him outside the cave.]

Ashitaka:
Yakkuru!  Sorry to have worried you!

[He attempts to jump down to Yakkuru, but falls.]

My leg's become so weak...

[When Ashitaka mounts Yakkuru, one of Moro's two sons appears, and leads them down the mountain through the forest.]

It's too quiet.  All the Kodama have disappeared.

[They reach a streambed filled with huge boulders.]

The air smells of the village of Tatara Ba, we're close.

[The wolf stops leading them.  Ashitaka considers a moment, then pulls out the crystal dagger given him by Kaya when he left the Emishi village.]

Thank you for your guidance!  I have one favor to ask you!
Please give this to San!

[Ashitaka throws the dagger to the wolf, which catches the dagger in its teeth and disappears.]

11. On top of a mountain
[San and Moro look down from a ridge, where Eboshi's and Jiko-Bou's men are busy working.]

San:
What a terrible smell... it makes me sick.

Moro:
It is not normal smoke.  They're trying to confuse our sense of smell.

San:
That woman is there.
She knows we're here.

Moro:
Such an obvious trap.

San:
Trap?!

Moro:
She's trying to draw us from the forest.
She must indeed have something big planned.

San:
We must warn the boars!  They've already started to move.

Moro:
Okkotonushi is no fool.
Even though he knows it's futile, he intends to attack from the front.
That is the pride of the boars.
They will try and break through until the last boar falls.

San:
They've started to cut the trees.

Moro:
That is but bait.

San:
Mother, I bid you farewell.
I'm going to help Okkotonushi.
They're probably in trouble because of the smoke.

Moro:
That is also fine.
However, you could also follow another path, and live with that young man.

San:
[still embracing Moro's neck]

I hate humans!

[The young wolf returns and gives Ashitaka's knife to San.]

From Ashitaka... for me?
Beautiful...

[San ties the cord of the dagger around her neck.]

Moro:
[to the two wolves]

You go with San; I will stay by the Shishigami's side.

San:
Let's go!

[With the two young wolves, San joins the rampaging boars.]

San:
The Moro clan will fight beside you!
Where is Okkotonushi-sama?
Thank you!

12. Tatara Ba
[In a somber mood, Ashitaka rides Yakkuru slowly down the mountain in the rain.   He hears a sound like distant thunder.   Suddenly, the rain stops and the mist over the lake clears up.   The sound of gunfire comes from across the lake.]

Ashitaka:
It's coming from Tatara Ba!
Let's go!

[A group of samurai are guarding the lake shore.]

Samurai:
Who goes there?

Ashitaka:
(Samurai!)

Samurai:
Stop!

Ashitaka:
I'm coming through!

Samurai:
Come on!

[Yakkuru leaps over the samurai into the lake.]

Samurai2:
He's good!

[As Ashitaka and Yakkuru swim across the lake, archers shoot at them, but Ashitaka blocks the arrows with his sword.]

Archer:
He blocked them!

Samurai2:
He's pretty skilled!
Stop it!  It's a waste of arrows!

[As Ashitaka approaches Tatara Ba,  he sees that the main gate is already broken, and the bodies of Tatara people are scattered all over.  He nears the bottom of the fortress wall, on top of which the women are standing guard.]

Woman:
Hurry, hurry!

Woman2:
It's true, it really is him!

Woman3:
That's not a ghost, is it?

Toki:
Ashitaka-sama!

Ashitaka:
Toki-san!  Is that you?
Is everyone all right?

Toki:
Just as you see.
The samurai have started to attack because the men are gone.
The lower side is already beaten!
They think they have it easy because it's only women.

Ashitaka:
Where is Eboshi-sama?

Toki:
She took all the able men and the Ishibiya troops to hunt the Shishigami.
There's no way to tell them of our predicament!

Ashitaka:
Hunt the Shishigami!  So the sound before was...

Kouroku:
Sir!  I kept this for you!

[Kouroku throws down Ashitaka's bow and arrows.]

Toki:
[to Kouroku]

Why didn't you bring something more useful, like an Ishibiya?
You good-for-nothing!

Ashitaka:
Thanks, Kouroku!
I'll go and ask Eboshi-sama for help.
You think you can stand until then?

Toki:
If worse comes to worse, we'll poor molten steel on them!

Woman:
Ashitaka-sama, we're counting on you!

Woman2:
Quickly, go get Eboshi-sama!

Leper:
[shooting an Ishibiya at approaching boats]

Oh, damn, I missed.

Leper2:
[to Ashitaka]

The ships are coming, hurry!

Leper:
We leave Eboshi-sama in your hands!

Leper2:
We shall also fight!

Ashitaka:
I will be back!
Keep fighting!

Toki:
Good luck!

Woman:
Take care!

[Ashitaka and Yakkuru leave under a hail of arrows from the samurai boats.  However, another group of samurai atop a nearby hill see them.]

Samurai:
There he is!  Signal flare!

[Four horsemen pursue Ashitaka and Yakkuru.]

Ashitaka:
They're after us!
I'm counting on you, Yakkuru!

[Yakkuru outruns the horses until they come to ridge overlooking a rocky mountain from which black smoke is pouring.]

It smells of burned flesh.

[Suddenly Yakkuru and Ashitaka are tumbling down the ridge; Yakkuru has been hit by an arrow.]

Yakkuru!

[Ashitaka pulls out the arrow, but the horsemen come into sight and attack.]

Samurai:
Come on!!

Ashitaka:
Don't come any closer!                  

[Ashitaka uses arrows and sword to dismember three of the horsemen; the fourth beats a hasty retreat.]

Ashitaka:
[to Yakkuru]

Show me your wound!
I'm sorry, wait for me here!  I'll be back.

[Ashitaka starts running towards the blackened hill, but Yakkuru tries to follow him.]

I said wait!

[As Yakkuru continues to hobble after him, Ashitaka finally gives in, and leads Yakkuru by its reins.]

Keep going, it's only a little more.

13. Eboshi's camp at the foot of a rocky mountain
[Ashitaka reaches Eboshi's camp to find that it is covered with a sea of bodies - of men and boars.  Ashitaka looks for San, but she seems to not be among the dead.]

Karakasa-ren:
Who are you?
This is a place for the dead; you don't belong here.  Leave!

Ashitaka:
I must keep a promise I made to the people at Tatara Ba.
There's something urgent I must tell the people here.
I wish to speak with Eboshi-sama.

Karakasa-ren:
Eboshi-sama is not here.  Tell me what you wish to speak of.

Ashitaka:
I will speak to her only.  Where is Eboshi-sama?

[The gatekeeper and other men from Tatara Ba approach, carrying shovels.]

Gatekeeper:
Sir!  You're alive?

Ashitaka:
Old one, what a dreadful thing this has become.

Gatekeeper:
There's still more people buried out there.

Man2:
Dreadful doesn't even begin to describe it.

Ashitaka:
Tatara Ba is under siege by samurai.
The women are holed up in the upper towers!
If you go now, you might make it.

Gatekeeper:
What a mess this has become.

Man2:
Damn Lord Asano!  What a cowardly act, attacking at this time!

Ashitaka:
Is Eboshi-sama not here?

Gatekeeper:
She went to the forest to kill the Shishigami.

Ashitaka:
You must call her back immediately, otherwise it will be too late!

Karakasa-ren:
If you're done babbling, then leave!
Everyone, back to work!

Gatekeeper:
What?  You intend to leave those at Tatara Ba to their deaths?
If we don't leave now, everyone will die!

Man2:
You can't be serious!

Karakasa-ren:
The forest is vast and deep; there's no way we could find her in time.

Gatekeeper:
Liar!  You're all skilled trackers known far and wide!  You could find anyone you wanted!

Man2:
[to Ashitaka]

Eboshi-sama's being controlled by those bastards.

Ashitaka:
Did you see a Mountain Dog among the flood of attacking boars?
San... no, the Mononoke-hime, did you see her?

Man2:
I have no idea. They came in a big black wave, so...

Man3:
I did.  We were at the front of the lines...

Ashitaka:
And?

Man3:
I don't know.  All of a sudden I became so confused...

Man2:
Those ragged bamboo people used us as bait to draw in the wild boars, then blew up the ground in front of us!

[Flashback to the attack of San and the boars.

Then, Ashitaka hears one of the young wolves attempting to free itself from beneath a pile of dead boars.  He rushes to attempt to free the wolf.]

Ashitaka:
[to the wolf]

San... what happened to San?
Calm down, I want to help you!

Man4:
My god, it's a Mountain Dog!
There's a Mountain Dog alive!
Sir, sir... what are you doing...

Man2:
Sir...

Karakasa-ren:
You!  What do you think you're doing?

Ashitaka:
I need this one to guide me.
If you will not go and get Eboshi-sama, I will.

Karakasa-ren:
You would go that far?!

Karakasa-ren2:
Move!

[The Karakasa-ren shoot darts at Ashitaka, but he dodges them.]

Ashitaka:
Which is more important, the Shishigami's head, or Tatara Ba?

Gatekeeper:
Poison darts?!
Stop it!

Man2:
You bastard!

[The Karakasa-ren prepare to shoot again, but the gatekeeper and the other Tatara men knock them out with their shovels.  The gatekeeper leads the Tatara men down to help Ashitaka free the wolf.]

Gatekeeper:
Everyone, together at once!

It's free!

[Yakkuru approaches the freed wolf, and they stare at each other as if to communicate.]

Ashitaka:
Everyone go down the hill and hide in the lake.

Gatekeeper:
Please be careful.  The Ishibiya troops are also their allies now.

Ashitaka:
[handing over his bow]

Please keep this for me; my last arrow broke.

[to Yakkuru]

You stay here with everyone else...

[to the Tatara men]

Take care of Yakkuru!

[to the wolf]

Quickly, to San!  Eboshi will be there as well!

[Ashitaka and the wolf run into the forest.]

14. In the Forest
[Jiko-Bou and Lady Eboshi continue the hunt for the Shishigami.]

Jiko-Bou:
Don't lag behind the Jibashiri!
We're going to settle this once and for all today!

Hunter:
Jiko-Bou-sama.

Jiko-Bou:
Oh, you're back!  How does it look?

Hunter:
The fatally wounded Okkotonushi is heading deeper into the forest, alongside the Mononoke Hime.

Jiko-Bou:
Just like I thought.  They seek help from the Shishigami.
Follow them well!
If they figure out that you're human, the Shishigami will not come out.

Hunter:
Heh, you don't have to tell me twice.

Eboshi:
What was that on his face?  Boar blood?

Jiko-Bou:
It's the Jibashiri way.

[In another part of the forest, San, Okkotonushi, and another son of Moro are hurrying to the Shishigami's pond. Okkotonushi is badly hurt.]

San:
[to Okkotonushi]

Hang in there, we're almost at the Shishigami's pond.

[to the wolf]

Something's coming.
Something's wrong with Okkotonushi-sama.

[to Okkotonushi]

We're almost there, so please hang on.

Wolf:
Something dark is coming.

San:
What is it?  I can't smell anything with all this blood.

[Twigs and branches start raining down on them from the treetops.]

San:
Shoujou!

Shoujou:
This forest is done for!  It's your fault!

Shoujou2:
This forest is no more!

San:
Is this the thanks the Shoujou give to those who fight for the forest??

Shoujou:
You've brought something unspeakable into this forest!

Shoujou2:
Something neither human nor beast.

San:
Neither human nor beast...

Shoujou:
They come!

Shoujou2:
The forest is done for!

[A spooky-looking, eyeless boar appears between the trees.  Others start appearing beside it.]

San:
The warriors...

Okkotonushi:
They're back... they've come back.
My warriors have come back for me!
Come, let us go forth to the Shishigami!

[Okkotonushi starts charging towards the Shishigami's pond, the "ghost" boars in pursuit; San attempts to restrain him.]

San:
Okkotonushi-sama, calm yourself!  Those who die can never come back!
They're covering their scent with the skins of the boars... humans.
Stop!  You mustn't show them the way to the Shishigami!

Okkotonushi:
Shishigami-sama!  Come forth!
Bring back my warriors so that we may overthrow the humans!

San:
Okkotonushi-sama, please, calm yourself!

Wolf:
He's done for!  Leave him behind.

San:
No, we can't leave him like this!  He'll become a Tatari-gami!
You must go back and tell mother about the humans' trap!
If mother comes, she will lend us her strength!
Hurry, go, you must not let the Moro clan die!
Go.

[The wolf leaps over the boarhide-covered humans and disappears.   Okkotonushi collapses, and the "ghost" boars surround him.  San forces them back with her spear.]

San:
I will kill the first one who comes forth.
I will expose your true form for all the forest to see!

[San hears a wolf's call in the distance.]

Ashitaka?

[The "ghost" boars approach Okkotonushi again.]

Back!  Go back!

[Red and black "snakes" begin erupting from Okkotonushi's hide.]

Okkotonushi:
Hot, so hot.
My body burns like fire.

San:
No!  Okkotonushi-sama, you mustn't become a Tatari-gami!

[San desperately attempts to clear the "snakes" from Okkotonushi, but they keep growing.]

San:
Okkotonushi-sama...

[One of the men in the boar hides slings a stone at San, knocking her unconscious.

On a clifftop, Ashitaka hears the answering howling from the forest. ]

Ashitaka:
He answered!
Did you get that?

Wolf:
San is in danger.

Ashitaka:
Let's go!

[They hurry down the cliff to the forest.

San regains consciousness to find herself caught in the black feelers of Okkotonushi.  She sees that the black feelers are also coming out of herself.]

San:
It burns...
No!  I don't want to become a Tatari-gami!  Okkotonushi-sama!

[Ashitaka and the wolf approach a sheer cliff face.]

Wolf:
Too slow, get on!

[Ashitaka jumps onto the wolf's back, and they fly down the cliff.  At the bottom, they come across the party of Lady Eboshi and Jiko-Bou advancing in the forest.]

Ashitaka:
Eboshi...

[Jiko-Bou's men fire Ishibiya at the wolf.]

Ashitaka:
[to the wolf]

Shit!  You go on ahead!

[jumps off the wolf's back at a distance from Lady Eboshi]

Eboshi!  Listen to me!

Jiko-Bou:
[to the Ishibiya troops]

Stop, stop!

Eboshi:
Ashitaka, is that you?

Ashitaka:
Tatara Ba is being attacked by Lord Asano!
Stop this futile fight against the Shishigami and return at once!
The women are fighting.
The men are hiding down from the lake.
Everyone is waiting for your return!

Eboshi:
What proof do you have?

Ashitaka:
None!
If I could, I would have stayed and fought for Tatara Ba.

Eboshi:
Are you telling me to not kill the Shishigami, and instead kill samurai?

Ashitaka:
No!  Is there no way the forest and Tatara Ba can coexist?

[Ashitaka disappears into the forest.]

Jiko-Bou:
Which side is he on?

Gonza:
Eboshi-sama, let's go back.

Eboshi:
I gave the women enough arms to hold out for a while yet.
And as I told them, "One's life is but for one to protect."

It's a pond, the Shishigami is close.

[Lady Eboshi goes on ahead.]

Jiko-Bou:
[to the Karakasa-ren]

We're almost there.  Don't let your guard down.

Karakasa-ren:
Why don't we just get rid of her now?

Jiko-Bou:
Killing gods is pretty scary.  Let her do it.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小龙猫

在线时间
164 小时
威望
0 点
财产
5755 个栗子果
人气
83 ℃
最后登录
2014-12-23
注册时间
2008-3-20
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-4-17 20:48:36 |显示全部楼层
15. Shishi Gami's pond
[Ashitaka arrives at the Shishigami's pond and finds Moro lying on the shore.]
Ashitaka:
Moro, are you dead?
San!  Where are you?
San!
[Swallowed up by the black feelers of the Tatari-gami, San faintly hears Ashitaka.]
San:
Ashitaka!
[The Tatari/Okkotonushi comes out of the forest towards the pond, followed by the hunters wearing boar hides.]
Ashitaka:
Okkotonushi...
Hunter:
Move aside.
Ashitaka:
If you fight here, the Shishigami will not come out.
Okkotonushi, please calm down!
Okkotonushi, please give back the Princess of the Mountain Dogs.
Where is San?
San, can you hear me?  It's Ashitaka!
[Ashitaka sees San's leg sticking out of the black feelers.]
San...
[Ashitaka dashes towards Okkotonushi to save her, breaking through the encircling "ghost" boars.]
Hunter:
Get rid of him.
Kill him, kill him!
[The Karakasa-ren hunters shoot darts at Ashitaka, but Moro's two wolf sons attack the hunters.  Ashitaka jumps into the black mass of Tatari/Okkotonushi.]
Ashitaka:
San!
San...
[Ashitaka and San try to reach for each other.]
San:
Ashitaka...
[Ashitaka is thrown into the air as San is swallowed more deeply into Tatari/Okkotonushi.  Ashitaka bounces off the prone Moro's head, and falls into the pond, unconscious.]
San:
Ashitaka!
[Moro opens her eyes slowly.]
Moro:
And I thought I was saving the last of my strength for that woman...
[Moro raises herself slowly on her front legs, the rear part of her body still immersed in the Shishigami's pond.]
Hunter:
Set up a defensive line!
Moro:
[to her two wolf sons]
Do not interfere.
The Tatari-gami's curse is not yours to bear.
[As the young wolves back away, Tatari/Okkotonushi approaches Moro.]
Huh, you've even lost your power of speech?
[Jiko-Bou, Lady Eboshi, and their party are hiding behind trees near the pond.]
Jiko-Bou:
[to the hunters]
You did well.
Help the wounded.  Go.
My, my, what a scary sight indeed.
[The Shishigami appears on the distant island in the middle of the pond.]
There it is.
[Tatari/Okkotonushi butts Moro with his snout.]
Moro:
Give me back my daughter.
[Moro uses her jaws to extract San from the black snakes/feelers.]
Ashitaka, can you save San?
[At the bottom of the pond, half-unconscious, Ashitaka hears Moro.  Ashitaka opens his eyes, and swims to the surface of the pond.  When he surfaces, Ashitaka and Tatari/Okkotonushi see the Shishigami slowly walking on the water towards them.  Tatari/Okkotonushi becomes still as it stares at the Shishigami.]
Ashitaka:
Shishigami...
[As the Shishigami reaches Ashitaka, Eboshi, hiding behind the trees, shoots the Shishigami.  The bullet passes through the Shishigami's head.  The Shishigami's hooves start to sink into the water.]
Ashitaka:
Eboshi!  Don't shoot!
[The Shishigami regains its balance, and continues walking on the water past Ashitaka as if nothing had happened.]
Eboshi, you have other enemies you must fight!
[The Shishigami reaches the shore, and approaches Okkotonushi.]
Jiko-Bou:
The Ishibiya didn't work.
Eboshi:
We'll have to go for the head.
[Ashitaka jumps out of the pond, receives San from Moro, and jumps back into the pond with San in his arms.]
Ashitaka:
San!
You mustn't die.
[Ashitaka pulls San under the surface of the pond with him; the water of the pond cleans the black feelers from them.
On the shore of the pond, the Shishigami kisses Okkotonushi's muzzle.  Okkotonushi collapses and dies.  Moro, standing next to him, collapses at the same time.]
Jiko-Bou:
The Shishigami absorbs life?!
My god!
[As Ashitaka returns to the surface with San, the Shishigami looks up at the moon in the sky, and begins transforming.]
Jiko-Bou:
Oh, no, he's turning into the Didarabotchi!
Eboshi:
Everyone, watch closely.
This is how you kill a god.
The Shishigami is one who also beckons death.
Ashitaka:
Don't!
Eboshi...
[As Lady Eboshi tries to shoot again, Ashitaka throws his sword, which hits Eboshi's Ishibiya and forces it to misfire.  Eboshi prepares another shot, but the Shishigami turns and looks at Eboshi with its strange eyes.  Plants sprout out of her Ishibiya.]
Eboshi:
Shit... you monster!
[Eboshi shoots the Ishibiya again.  The bullet hits the half-transformed Shishigami in its neck.  The head of Shishigami falls onto the ground.  The headless body of the Shishigami turns into black, tar-like slime and explodes.  Everything the slime touches dies.  Great trees fall down, and dead kodama fall like snow.]
Jiko-Bou:
We did it!  Hurry up and get the head!
Eboshi:
Jiko-Bou, bring the container for the head.
Jiko-Bou:
The carriers were all killed.  Hurry, hurry!
Eboshi:
Don't let the Shishigami's body touch you.
It will take your life.
Catch!  The promised head.
[Jiko-Bou puts the Shishigami's head into a container.  Suddenly, Moro's head, detached from her body, flies and bites Lady Eboshi's right arm off.  Moro's head dives straight into the slime, and dies.]
Gonza:
Eboshi-sama!
Eboshi:
Moro, you bitch.  You were able to move, even though you were only a head.
Jiko-Bou:
[to his men carrying the container]
Hurry!
I said hurry!
Run!  Run away!
[Ashitaka swims over to Lady Eboshi and Gonza, and pulls Eboshi into the pond with him.]
Ashitaka:
Hurry up, get in the water!
Gonza:
But I can't swim!
Ashitaka:
You can walk on the bottom.
[They reach the other shore, where San is standing.  San rips the crystal dagger that Ashitaka had given her from the cord around her neck, and wields the dagger.]
San:
Give her to me, I'll make her sleep a lot easier!
Ashitaka:
[using his tunic to bind Lady Eboshi's wound]
Moro has already exacted vengeance on her.
This is her punishment.
Gonza:
Eboshi-sama!
Ashitaka:
Give me a hand.
Eboshi:
I don't need your help.
Ashitaka:
I promised Toki and the others that I would bring you back.
[The black slime begins to form into a headless version of the Didarabotchi.]
Ashitaka:
It's looking for its head.
This place isn't safe.
San, give me your help.
San:
No!
You're one of the humans!
Now take that human and get out of here!
Don't get any closer, I hate humans!  All of them!
Ashitaka:
[approaching San with extended arms]
I am human.
You are also... human.
San:
Silence!
I am a Mountain Dog!
Stay away from me!
[San stabs Ashitaka in the chest with the crystal dagger, then recoils in shock at what she has done.  Ashitaka takes her into his arms, and holds her tightly.]
Ashitaka:
I'm sorry.  I tried to stop them.
San:
This is the end of everything.  The forest is dying.
Ashitaka:
This is not the end.  We are still alive.
Please, lend me your strength.

[Meanwhile, Jiko-Bou and the container carriers attempt to escape the black slime.]
Jiko-Bou:
Hey, where are you going?
There's no way we're gonna make it...
No, no, no, no, that way!
Hunter:
The head's moving!
Jiko-Bou:
Run!

16. Tatara Ba
[The siege has temporarily quieted as the Samurai take a night rest.  Inside the hold of Tatara Ba, the survivors are also asleep, exhausted.  Toki is awake, and next to her is a leper woman, who is fixing Toki's Ishibiya.]
LeperWoman:
I got it, Toki.
Toki:
Thank you.
LeperWoman:
It's quiet.
Toki:
I intend to wait for dawn.
LeperWoman:
I wonder if that young man ever reached Eboshi-sama.
Toki:
Of course he did!  I'm sure of it.
He may be right over there...
[Kouroku, sleeping beside them, begins to snore.]
Toki:
Oh, man, Kouroku, you're such a slob.
Hey, Kouroku!
LeperWoman:
Let him sleep.  It will be his only chance.
[As the eastern sky begins to light up, they hear a strange sound coming from the direction of the forest.]
Toki:
What is it?  I feel sick...
The Didarabotchi!
[They see a headless giant rising over the hill, and Samurai running away for their lives as it approaches Tatara Ba.]
Man:
Go, go, go, go!
Man2:
It's a Tatari-gami!
Woman:
Don't leave your posts!
Woman2:
Toki, what do we do?  It's coming this way!
Kouroku:
It's no use, let's run!
Toki:
No, we will protect Tatara Ba!
We promised Eboshi-sama!
[Ashitaka and San appear, riding the wolves on the shore of the lake.]
Toki:
It's him!
Woman:
Ashitaka-sama!
Ashitaka:
Everyone, run!
The Shishigami has come to take back its head!
If you touch this black ooze, you'll die!
Run for the lake, the water will slow it down...
Eboshi and the men are on the other side, heading this way.
We're going to go and try to get the Shishigami's head.
[The black slime nears Ashitaka and San.]
San:
Ashitaka!
Ashitaka:
Hurry!
[Ashitaka and San leave with the wolves.]
Woman:
It's coming this way!
Toki:
Don't panic!  Get everyone to the lake!
Keep calm.  Lend a hand to the wounded.
No, not that way!
Kouroku:
Oh, the great hall...
It's no use, Tatara Ba is lost.
Toki:
As long as we're alive, we still have hope.
Hurry to deeper water!
[Ashitaka and San, riding the wolves, reach a mountaintop and catch sight of Jiko-Bou and his container carriers.]
San:
There they are, over there!
Go!
[They jump from the wolves in front of Jiko-Bou and his men.]
Ashitaka:
Hold!
Jiko-Bou:
Oh, you're alive! I'm so glad!
Ashitaka:
I'm going to give the Shishigami its head back.
Leave it and get out of here!
Jiko-Bou:
Don't say something so foolish!
There's nothing you can do about it now.
Look!
The Shishigami's sucked up so much life, it's bloated and slow...
When the sun's rays hit it, it will disintegrate into nothingness.
Man:
Jiko-Bou-sama, it's almost upon us!
Hurry!
Jiko-Bou:
A human's folly causes him to be hung between heaven and hell.
Ashitaka:
I do not wish to kill you.
Jiko-Bou:
You got me there...
Don't make such a scary face!
[Jiko-Bou attacks Ashitaka with his "takageta" (high wooden shoes).]
Jiko-Bou:
[to the container carriers]
Run!
[The container carriers reach the top of the hill, with San in pursuit, but part of the black slime descends like a giant hand in front of them.  They drop the container and run.]
Man:
I'm outta here!
[The container rolls down the hill past San.]
San:
Ashitaka!
Jiko-Bou:
Oh, no!
[The container rolls over Jiko-Bou and carries him down the hill until they hit a boulder.  The black slime surrounds them.]
Karakasa-ren:
We're surrounded!
Jiko-Bou:
Sunlight, come forth!
Ashitaka:
Jiko, open it!
Jiko-Bou:
You're a hardheaded one.  Don't you understand?
It's already too late.
San:
Ashitaka, it's useless to talk to a human.
Ashitaka:
I wish to return it with my own hands.
Jiko-Bou:
I take no responsibility for what happens...
[Jiko-Bou opens the container.  The head of the Shishigami is surrounded by a glowing, golden liquid.  As Ashitaka and San hold the head up, the liquid drips from the head onto them, and leaves red-black marks (resembling those of Ashitaka's curse) all over their bodies.]
Ashitaka:
Shishigami!  I give back your head!
Please, calm down!
Jiko-Bou:
It's coming, it's coming!
[Didarabotchi stretches its neck towards its head.  As Didarabotchi bends over them, Ashitaka holds San tightly.  Ashitaka and San are enveloped in golden light.
Back at Tatara Ba, the townspeople stand in the lake, observing Didarabotchi.]
Kouroku:
It stopped moving.
[Rafts appear on the lake, bearing Lady Eboshi, Gonza, the Tatara men, and Yakkuru.]
Woman:
It's the men!
Toki:
Eboshi-sama! Are you alright?
Gonza:
Don't touch the wound!
[They see the body of Didarabotchi change its color from dark gray to gold, then its usual blue.  Having regained its head, Didarabotchi slowly stands up.  Then, the first sunray of morning hits it.]
Man:
It's falling, it's falling!
[Didarabotchi slowly falls down on the lake.  It flashes with a bright blue-white light, and disappears instantly.  As it disappears, a wind blows through.   The wind blows out the fire at Tatara Ba, and blows away everything, including buildings, trees, horses, and Samurai.]
Man:
Don't let go!
[After the wind ceases, plants start sprouting all over.  The earth burned by Didarabotchi is now covered entirely with green.  The Tatara people watch this from the lake, stupefied.  A leper woman looks at her hand, and realizes that the mark of her disease has disappeared.]
Kouroku:
Wow.
The Shishigami was the bearer of life...

[Nudged gently by Yakkuru, Ashitaka wakes up to find himself and San lying on a grassy plain.  San is still in his arms.  Ashitaka wakes her up.]
Ashitaka:
San... San, look around you.
San:
Even if it recovers, this place is no longer the forest of the Shishigami.
The Shishigami is dead.
Ashitaka:
The Shishigami will never die.
He is both life and death itself.
He told me to survive.
[Ashitaka looks at his right hand.  The mark of his curse has almost disappeared; only a light scar is left.
San mounts one of the wolves.]
San:
Ashitaka, I love you, but I cannot forgive humans.
Ashitaka:
That's fine.  You live in the forest; I will live in Tatara Ba.
I will come to see you from time to time, riding Yakkuru.
[San smiles and nods, then leaves with the wolves.
At the ruins of Tatara Ba, Lady Eboshi is surrounded by her people.]
Eboshi:
I'm so ashamed.
Being saved on the back of a Mountain Dog.
Someone go get Ashitaka; I want to thank him.
Everyone, let's start over.
We'll make this a good village.

[Jiko-Bou observes this from his boulder.]
Jiko-Bou:
Oh man, I can't win against fools.

[At the shore of the Shishigami's pond, great dead trees look like white bones.   On the foot of them are sprouts, and a little Kodama appears among them.  As it clatters its head, the sound echos through the forest...]
The End
[....] There cannot be a happy ending to the fight between the raging gods and humans.  However, even in the middle of hatred and killings, there are things worth living for.  A wonderful meeting, or a beautiful thing can exist.
We depict hatred, but it is to depict that there are more important things.
We depict a curse, to depict the joy of liberation.
What we should depict is, how the boy understands the girl, and the process in which the girl opens her heart to the boy.
At the end, the girl will say to the boy,
"I love you, Ashitaka.  But I cannot forgive humans."
Smiling, the boy should say,
"That is fine.  Live with me."
I want to make such a movie.
    - from Miyazaki's Project proposal for "Mononoke Hime" [1995] (Translated by Ryoko Toyama)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小龙猫

在线时间
164 小时
威望
0 点
财产
5755 个栗子果
人气
83 ℃
最后登录
2014-12-23
注册时间
2008-3-20
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-4-17 20:51:46 |显示全部楼层
是用两个网站上的内容拼起来的,所以有些不同,这两个网站是www.geocities.com/ericliao12/PMScript.htmlhttp://www.mv.com/users/ctwilkes/MH-text-j/index.html
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分

小龙猫

在线时间
164 小时
威望
0 点
财产
5755 个栗子果
人气
83 ℃
最后登录
2014-12-23
注册时间
2008-3-20
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID
发表于 2008-4-17 21:10:52 |显示全部楼层
还有意大利文版,谁有兴趣可以去下http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/mh/script.html
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

5万

积分

画馆副馆长

在线时间
2251 小时
威望
21 点
财产
7401 个栗子果
人气
2630 ℃
最后登录
2018-12-14
注册时间
2007-7-26
帖子
主题
精华
积分
UID

画馆音乐天才奖 画馆新人进步奖

发表于 2008-4-17 21:12:51 |显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入画馆

Archiver|手机版|宫崎骏映画馆    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:51 , Processed in 0.131146 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.